- s suggesting the horror of death and decay
- Thailand's grief over Sarit's death was in stark contrast to the ghoulish glee it provoked in neighboring Cambodia.
- When Stuart Gordon, who directed the smartly ghoulish Re-Animator a couple decades ago, steps onstage to present his new film Stuck a melodrama about a young woman who crashes .
- Antivivisectionists around the country and abroad protested what they called "ghoulish tinkering" with human and animal life.
News & Articles
- 'Addams Family' resides in shallow yet comfy coffin
WORCESTER - Creepy as it may sound, "The Addams Family" has always been a casket full of harmless fun, notwithstanding the family's ghoulish eccentricities - from the cartoons in The New Yorker by Charles Addams, to TV and movies, and now the quite pleasing musical stage version that opened a five-performance run at The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts on Friday night.
June 9, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Helen Mirren in NBC5.com
I found all of the flowers and all of that going on disturbing and uncomfortable. It seemed like a ghoulish carnival,Mirren recalled. "To me, there was something upsetting about it. My feelings about how the royal family behaved was that I...
- Bryan Fuller in Los Angeles Times
The goal with the show was to do something that I wanted to watch -- something that was fun and sweet and romantic,Fuller said. "And also a little ghoulish. We just wanted to do a grounded fairy tale that's fun and romantic that people can...
- Michael Bloomberg in New York Times
I wouldn't use the word ghoulish, but I - I think the city's right in this case,Mr. Bloomberg said. "We'll do whatever the courts force us to do, but in the interest of privacy - while some families want them out, others find it upsetting....