- v put in a ghetto
The Jews in Eastern Europe were ghettoized
- A firm believer that Hispanic identity is "intrinsically linked" to Spanish, Ramos scoffs at critics who charge that networks like Univision ghettoize that community.
- But the turmoil that gripped the "republic" of Transkei last week was also the most recent setback suffered by South Africa in its 28-year attempt to ghettoize the country's black .
- Most guidebooks, claims Wurman, "ghettoize information," putting hotels, restaurants, shopping, museums, nightclubs and other attractions in separate sections.
News & Articles
- Rankings: Silver Lake Named Los Angeles's Best Neighborhood
Time was, a money-focused national publication would say the best neighborhood in Los Angeles was something like Santa Monica or Brentwood--a rich and relatively walkable Westside neighborhood--and they'd ghettoize eastish-side favorites like Silver Lake as, say, the Best Hipster...
Aug. 13, 2013 - Curbed LA
- Hank Brown in Colorado Springs Gazette
You ghettoize them in effect, because you make it impossible for middle-income kids to make it,Brown told the commission.
- Mike Huckabee in Springdale Morning News
This attempt to ghettoize me into this sort of very small and almost arcane part of my biography, to me has been remarkable, and nobody else running for president has been painted in such a way as to his or her faith,Huckabee said.