germinal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n seventh month of the Revolutionary calendar (March and April); the month of buds
- s containing seeds of later development
- Rejuvenator Steinach had previously sought his elixir in the germinal glands, which he now claims have a secretive alliance with the pituitary gland.
- The Given Word, the major achievement to date of Brazil's germinal cinema novo, sets forth the tragedy of a simple, devout man who batters out his life against an implacable .
- Another sentence shows the originality, daring, and germinal nature of his theological thinking: "Christianity is the most avowedly materialist of all the great religions.
News & Articles
- Back in Crime: Film Review
Jean-Hughes Anglade and Melanie Thierry star in Germinal Alvarez's feature debut, about a detective who travels back in time to catch a serial killer. read more
June 7, 2013 - The Hollywood Reporter