- a of or relating to the external sex organs
- Broadly speaking, these surgeries may meet the World Health Organization's criteria for female genital mutilation as "procedures that intentionally alter or injure female genital .
- Cullen warns that some patients, especially those suffering genital herpes, may have to take acyclovir on a regular basis (HSV-2 is a hardier virus), but for people with HSV-1, the .
- Michelle Richardson, of Fort Worth, Texas, says her 5-year-old has two genital disorders due to his botched circumcision.
- Asha-Rose Migiro in Mathaba.Net
If we can come together for a sustained push, female genital mutilation can vanish within a generation,said UN Deputy Secretary General Asha-Rose Migiro during the launch. "But this goal demands both increased resources and strengthened...
- Donovan in Sydney Morning Herald
Genital warts are distressing to the patient, as well as being difficult and expensive to treat,said Professor Basil Donovan, head of the Sexual Health Program at the University of NSW's National Centre in HIV Epidemiology and Clinical...
- Michael Mukasey in Minneapolis Star Tribune
The board based its analysis on a false premise: that female genital mutilation is a one-time act that cannot be repeated on the same woman,Mukasey wrote in his order. "As several courts have recognized, female genital mutilation is indeed...