genealogical : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to genealogy
- Accuracy will improve as genealogical databases acquire more samples, but many in this nation of immigrants and ethnic hybrids are happy to have even approximate answers to that .
- By employing the tools of molecular biology along with the handwritten genealogical records of Amish families, they showed that the mental disorder known as manic depression is .
- Investor behavior can mimic that of schools of fish; genealogical trees for languages can resemble those for species; mathematics can drive music.
News & Articles
- Renowned reenactor to speak at June 18 genealogy meeting
Popular speaker and reenactor, Glenda Sandifer of Baytown will be the guest speaker for the Tuesday, June 18, meeting of the Liberty County Genealogical Society. LCGS meets on the third Tuesday of eac
June 14, 2013 - Cleveland Advocate
- Old Pendleton District Genealogical Society meets June 18 in Central
Michael Bedenbaugh, executive director of the Palmetto Trust for Historic Preservation, will be the guest speaker at the June 18 meeting of the Old Pendleton District Genealogical Society which will start at 7 p.m. at the Central-Clemson Library.
June 12, 2013 - Anderson Independent-Mail
- Moultrie County Historical Society to meet June 20
SULLIVAN — The Moultrie County Historical and Genealogical Society will hold its monthly general meeting at 7 p.m. June 20, in the Heritage Center located at 117 E. Harrison in Sullivan.
June 12, 2013 - Journal Gazette & Times-Courier
- Barack Obama in CNN
You know, when they do these genealogical surveys, you're hoping that you're related to somebody cool, like Paul Revere or Willie Mays or somebody. Dick Cheney, that's a let-down. Anyway, his name will not be on the ballot,Obama said of...
- Mark Udall in ABC News
His grandfather and my grandfather were brothers. His grandmother and my grandmother were sisters : So his mom and my dad were double first cousins, which is beyond my genealogical expertise, but there is definitely a connection there,said...