- n a type of dynamite in which the nitroglycerin is absorbed in a base of wood pulp and sodium or potassium nitrate
News & Articles
- Publishing Workshops Seek to Enlighten on Font and Formatting
On Thursday, Oct. 31, Ford Fellow Piers Gelly ’13 hosted the second workshop in the Publishing Workshop Series, which aims to familiarize students with the basics of layout, typography, and printing. During the first workshop of the new series, held … Continue reading ?
Nov. 1, 2013 - The Wesleyan Argus
- Jim Thome in Chicago White Sox
It's pretty cool, and it says a lot about Walk and Gelly,added Thome, who, in his usual humble demeanor, deflected the praise to hitting coach Greg Walker and computer scout analyst Mike Gellinger, who also works closely with the hitters....
- Paul Konerko in Chicago Sun-Times
If Walk and Gelly weren't here, it would be worse,Konerko said, referring also to scouting analyst Mike Gellinger. "Those guys, it's never crossed my mind, not even once. Anything I've done the last three or four years is 100 percent...
- PJ Carlesimo in HeraldNet
It's very positive to see Gelly (Gelabale) back-to-back now put two (good) games,Carlesimo said. "Obviously it's going to be good going forward continuing to give him minutes and watch him play."