- n an old formal French dance in quadruple time
- n music composed in quadruple time for dancing the gavotte
- Abetted by their respective editors, Vikki Hiller (Sarah Paulson) and Peter MacMannus (David Hyde Pierce), they parry, gavotte and dissemble: Catcher pretends to be a rube .
- Once he enlisted the aid of Dancers Vernon Irene Castle to help stamp out the pernicious tango, turkey trot, bunny hug, supplanting them with the more sedate polka, gavotte .
- As you watched yourself gavotte And all those second rate Charlotte Bankers dreamed that they'd be your partner They'd be your partner, and.