- n the seed of the chickpea plant
- n large white roundish Asiatic legume; usually dried
- Other topics covered: growing garbanzo beans, converting corn into lighter fluid and raising edible snails and crayfish.
- One chapter is devoted to vegetable potages, including the soupe au pistou of southern France, Italian garbanzo and pasta soup, and gazpacho.
News & Articles
- Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill offers choose-your-own fare
Aliso Viejo is the first city in California to have an outlet of a Denver-based Mediterranean restaurant that hopes to expand nationwide. Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill is a choose-your-own-ingredients establishment similar in a way to Chipotle Mexican...
June 13, 2013 - Aliso Viejo & Laguna Niguel News
- Denver's Garbanzo restaurants expanding to New York
Denver-based GarbanzoMediterranean Grill said Thursday it has awarded franchise development rights to GS GMG, LLC to develop up to 46 Garbanzo restaurants in the greater New York area.
June 13, 2013 - Denver Post