galoot : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a disreputable or clumsy man
- Silverado sprays the buckshot of its four or five story lines across the screen with the abandon of a drunken galoot aiming at a barn door.
- He's quit his CIA job to be near her; he buys her gifts more suitable for a 12-year-old; he hovers galoot-like around her, less a sensible parent than the nerd next to her in .
- He's the star, again in the role of the overbearing underdog, the big galoot who's somehow likable.
News & Articles
- Review: CBS cyber-actioner 'Intelligence' has smart weapon in Josh Holloway
Forget Google Glass: In new CBS cyber-actioner Intelligence, a Google Brain is the new must-have accessory, especially when tucked into the pretty head of likable galoot Josh Holloway, for whom we've hankered since his Sawyer days on Lost . Think of "America's favorite superweapon" — their words, not mine — as the sexiest new laptop in the Apple store. At a time when many of us are begrudgingly ...
Jan. 11, 2014 - St. Petersburg Times Blogs