gallivant : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v wander aimlessly in search of pleasure
- Off the elbow of Cape Cod, between Cuttyhunk Island and Martha's Vineyard, the elusive striped bass gallivant in frothy water.
- In Act I, along with six swains, they render Tell Me, Pretty Maiden quite fetchingly; then for the rest of the show they gallivant with various admirers whose attentions go .
- ABC'S Roone Arledge gave the Brinkley show a full hour of air time and a bigger budget so that it could gallivant around the world interviewing leaders.
News & Articles
- Black Ops 2 Apocalypse DLC on Xbox Aug. 27, includes zombie Origins
Apocalypse is the fourth and final DLC installment for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 , landing on August 27 as a timed exclusive on Xbox 360. Apocalypse includes four multiplayer maps and a new Zombies mode, Origins, which Treyarch teased in a video yesterday. Origins stars the four original heroes from the first-ever Zombies map - Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Rictofen - as they gallivant in a ...
Aug. 8, 2013 - Joystiq