- He is Andr Malraux, Minister of Culture, and his efforts to re furbish the famed museum itself have been nicely complemented by the un derground mini-Louvre.
- He grew increasingly convinced that I was needlessly trafficking with his enemies in the "Georgetown set" and at the same time was using my public relations skills to furbish my .
- Publisher Riddell drew the mass of his material from reporters on daily papers who were encouraged to furbish up their most sensational stories of the week and send them along .
News & Articles
- Furby Boom: It's back, and making offspring on your tablet
He's baaaack. (Credit: Scott Stein/CNET) As you may remember, Hasbro's Furby reboot of 2012 got all-new LED eyes, trippy personalities, and an iOS companion app that translated Furbish and played minigames. The 2013 version unveiled today and coming this fall adds some over-the-top new color patterns, but the biggest change is a big update to the free companion iOS app. Instead of Furby getting ...
July 22, 2013 - CNET
- Rolly: Parking mistake in Utah can prove dire
Jeremy Furbish definitely screwed up. And he admits it. But the lenient way Utah regulates tow truck companies can result, perhaps, in a punishment that doesn’t fit the crime. And based on one’s financial status, illegal parking can equate to a capital offense. Furbish apologized on his Facebook page Thursday for parking Wednesday between 8-10 p.m. in a space that was marked as reserved for ...
July 19, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Ann Coulter in MSNBC
For example: In Chapter 1 of her new book, "Godless," Coulter writes: "The massive Dickey-Lincoln Dam, a $227 million hydroelectric project proposed on upper St. John River in Maine, was halted by the discovery of the Furbish lousewort, a plant...