- n someone who solicits financial contributions
- n a social function that is held for the purpose of raising money
- The crooner sings "Happy Birthday" to the Senator in front of 850 of his closest friends at the Boston fundraiser birthday bash Monday evening.
- Investment banker Hassan Nemazee sits in his living room before a fundraiser in New York.
- The Land of Lincolner counters GOP attacks, braces his supporters for the next two months while speaking at a fundraiser hosted by rocker Bon Jovi in Middletown, New Jersey Friday .
News & Articles
- Fundraiser to be held for teen with cancer
FORT MOHAVE—A special fundraiser by We Care Cancer Support Center will be held Saturday for a local Fort Mohave teen to help with costs of an impending surgical procedure after being diagnosed with a type of testicular cancer two months ago.
June 14, 2013 - Mohave Daily News
- Pet Protectors fundraiser is Saturday
A fundraiser to benefit Pet Protectors is set for Saturday, June 15, 11-3 p.m., rain or shine, at Walmart on Bridgeport Avenue. Assorted baked goods, dog and cat items, toys for children and more, including information on rescued animals in need of homes. Donations accepted.
June 14, 2013 - Huntington Herald
- Fundraiser Today for Family of Young Tornado Victim
A fundraiser is being held today in Fond du Lac for a couple whose daughter died in last month's devastating tornado in Moore, OK.
June 12, 2013 - WBAY Green Bay
- John McCain in The South African Star
McCain said Obama "talked about siding with the people, just before he flew off to Hollywood for a fundraiser with Barbra Streisand and his celebrity friends." "Senator Obama's not interested in the politics of hope; he's interested in his...
- Barack Obama in Washington Post
Today, John McCain is having a different kind of meeting,Obama said during a town meeting at the College of Southern Nevada. "He's holding a fundraiser with George Bush behind closed doors in Arizona. No cameras. No reporters. And we all...