- v treat with fumes, expose to fumes, especially with the aim of disinfecting or eradicating pests
- John McCain, the party's nominee, is promising to fumigate Washington.
- Pressing a valve releases a bug-blasting mist that will fumigate a regulation pup tent in three seconds.
- Doubters may counter that the tech-stock surge is Y2K-related, and that business has been booming precisely because major corporations have invested heavily to fumigate their .
News & Articles
- Red Sox hope Saltalamacchia and #8217;s power lasts
BOSTON - When the Red Sox decided to fumigate their roster last season, shipping the sourpusses and malcontents to distant destinations, there was never any thought of including Jarrod Saltalamacchia on the passenger list.
June 10, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Tenants get help with brown recluse spider infestation
An Overland Park couple living in an apartment infested with brown recluse spiders said property managers sent an exterminator to fumigate the apartment.
June 10, 2013 - KMBC-TV Kansas City
- Michael Madigan in International Herald Tribune
I think Illinoisans want to know, 'Before you raise my cost of living, what are you going to do to clean up Illinois government? What are you going to do to reform it? What are you going to do to fumigate that government?'House Speaker...
- Donald Trump in E! Online
I promise you that no expense will be spared in your reconstruction,The Donald said. "We'll tent you, fumigate you and, if necessary, send in a Hazmat team to remove all the hazardous material in that toxic pool you call......a vagina!"
- Rafael Correa in International Herald Tribune
As long as they continue to fumigate with glyphosate, it is simply impossible for the president-elect of Ecuador to visit Bogota,Correa said.