- One realizes where a New York graffiti artist like the fulsomely promoted Keith Haring, 25 'the Peter Max of the subways' filched his ideas, a decade later.
- Tian Zhuangzhuang was denounced so fulsomely in 1993 for his poignant drama The Blue Kite that he has not been able to make a film since.
- Though Macleod's caustic chronicle came in reply to a fulsomely pro-Macmillan book by Journalist Randolph Churchill, and thus allowed Macleod to appear only to be setting the .
News & Articles
- 2014: A User's Guide to the Global Economy
On Jan. 1, 2014, Latvia will adopt the euro, and its lats currency will be no more. Farewell to the fulsomely bearded Krišj?nis Barons, the collector of folk songs who graces the 100-latu note. Goodbye to images of sailing ships and maidens, oak trees and the Daugava River.
Nov. 15, 2013 - BusinessWeek
- Douglas Brinkley in Carlsbad Current Argus
He was a fine writer, a detailed craftsman, like the jazz musicians he honors so fulsomely,says historian Douglas Brinkley, editor of the Library of America's road books.
- Bruce Golding in Jamaica Observer
It's a very large area and what we will seek to do is to ensure that the questions are answered fulsomely, to again give a comparison with the two periods,Golding said.