fuel : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a substance that can be consumed to produce energy
more fuel is needed during the winter months
they developed alternative fuels for aircraft
- v provide with a combustible substance that provides energy
fuel aircraft, ships, and cars
- v provide with fuel
- v take in fuel, as of a ship
The tanker fueled in Bahrain
- v stimulate
fuel the debate on creationism
- The sun is using up its fuel supply at an increasing rate, will gradually get hotter during the next ten billion years.
- Americans are so used to limitless energy supplies that they can hardly imagine what life might be like when the fuel really starts to run out.
- But growing fuel is still an inefficient use of good cropland.
News & Articles
- Indonesia raises fuel prices among world's lowest
Fuel prices increased up to 44 percent across Indonesia early Saturday after the government reduced some of the costly subsidies that have kept pump prices in Southeast Asia's largest economy among the ...
June 22, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Fuel efficiency tops agenda for company
Don Hardy Fuel Efficient Engines continues to move forward with new production of parts and products. The Floydada, Texas, company has been in business since 1965, starting with race cars and then with
June 21, 2013 - High Plains Journal
- Fuel Cell Technology Market Led by PEMFC By 2018 Says New Research Report at ReportsnReports.com
“Fuel Cell Technology Market: By Applications (Portable, Stationary, Transport), Types (PEMFC, DMFC, PAFC, SOFC, MCFC), Fuel (Hydrogen, Natural Gas, Methanol, Anaerobic Digester Gas) & Geography- Global Trends and Forecast to 2018” is the new market research report added to ReportsnReports.com store. (PRWeb June 21, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/fuel-cell-technology ...
June 21, 2013 - PRWeb
- Bertrand Piccard in Contra Costa Times
The goal of the project is to have a solar-powered plane flying day and night without fuel,Solar Impluse team co-founder Bertrand Piccard told the AP. "This flight is crucial for the credibility of the project."
- Barack Obama in CNN
Now, more American consumers will have the chance to purchase newer, more fuel efficient cars and the American economy will continue to get a much-needed boost,President Obama said in a statement.
- Pope Benedict XVI in PinkNews.co.uk
There are scars which mark the surface of our earth, erosion, deforestation, the squandering of the world's mineral and ocean resources in order to fuel an insatiable consumption,the Pope said.