- n a lack of creative imagination
- n the quality of yielding nothing of value
- Nothing has characterized the fruitlessness of the hunt for the al-Qaeda leader so much as the recurrent and mostly inaccurate reports that he is seriously ailing, or even .
- Its temper was that of moderation as against excesses of zeal, of fruitful labor as against austerities pushed to the point of fruitlessness.
- A commentary on the evanescence of this "too, too solid flesh"? A send-up of the fruitlessness of "interpreting" this over-interpreted play? Whatever, oddly spellbinding.
News & Articles
- MH370: Search enters new, 'difficult' phase
More than 300 flights. Over 3,000 hours in the air. A staggering 4.6 million square kilometers of ocean. The numbers speak to the breadth of the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. The results speak to the fruitlessness of it. The plane...
May 5, 2014 - WCVB Boston