frowning : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v look angry or sullen, wrinkle one's forehead, as if to signal disapproval
- s showing displeasure or anger
- Creasource Corbis By paralyzing the facial muscles used for frowning, Botulinum Toxin A or Botox prevents people from physically displaying expressions of negative .
- When we got inside, she walked into the first classroom she could find and stood to the side, frowning like a specter.
- With our frowning, grumbling Charlie Brown questioning what the holiday has become, A Charlie Brown Christmas is a timeless tonic to the shop-'til-you-drop mentality that has come .
News & Articles
- Google Patent Takes Facial Recognition a Frown Further
Unlocking your Android phone might soon become a matter of frowning, yawning or smiling. A patent from Google , originally filed in June 2012, enhances facial recognition by capturing several images of the user's facial gestures, which should prevent some ways of cheating the "standard" facial recognition system The problem with facial recognition is it's possible to fool it by simply presenting ...
June 6, 2013 - Mashable
- Chandler: A cry of despair from out of hell
Hell or Hades are the same place, a very hot and uncomfortable place, a place of suffering, a place of burning spirits (the real you), a place of crying, a place of burning forever and ever, a place where the fire never cools off, a place for people who rejected Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, a place of sadness and no joy, a place of frowning and no smiling, a place where you will ...
June 6, 2013 - The Log Cabin Democrat
- Show them why Shore's so special
Heavy traffic is a nuisance to Delmarva residents, but it's also a sign that our region is desirable to visitors. Let's extend a warm welcome instead of frowning or complaining. / file photo
June 5, 2013 - Delaware Coast Press
- Aubrey Huff in USA Today
Nothing's working for us now,Huff said. "If there are baseball gods, they're certainly frowning on us."
- Gwen Ifill in FOXNews
In this blog-yourself age, we are all subject to that kind of scrutiny,Ifill said. "If you're frowning to think and you're sitting at a computer keyboard to write a piece for the AP, nobody sees you frown to think. If you're frowning to...
- David Gallop in Melbourne Herald Sun
Willie should be well aware of the end date for his contract and I would expect the Roosters would probably be frowning on any suggestion that he can get out early,Gallop said.