frogman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who works underwater
- Is Britain's frogman dead? The Admiralty said it thought he was (PTI, May 14).
- Conversely, the frogman will be protected by a biological filter to screen the air that he inhales.
- What happened to the frogman? All over Britain the question was being asked last week, but the answer was shrouded in a watery mystery that suggested a Jules Verne fantasy .
- John Waters in Denver Post
Waters calls the song "the first tri-sexual song ever recorded. ...... Let's play sexual roles, just like Clarence 'Frogman' Henry does as he sings. You want to be the 'boy' this time? You can be the 'girl' too just as long as I get to be the 'frog'...