- n a light, plastic disk about 10 inches in diameter; propelled with a flip of the wrist for recreation or competition
- As you walk through the pizza parlor, the nightclub and coffee shop, you'll meet new people with whom you can chat, play frisbee or flirt.
- It'll be fun to see nerd games like Frisbee back in a movie.
- Carl Edwards in ESPN
I know this probably sounds ridiculous to a lot of people and I could hardly believe it myself,Edwards said in statement. "I was playing frisbee with a couple of buddies and we both went for the Frisbee at the same time. I put my foot on...
- Brad Arnsberg in News1130
As for Camp, "He threw his Frisbee slider a lot to the righties, so he was kind of fastball, slider to the righties and I said that front-to-back game with that change-up is a good approach too," said Arnsberg. "Rather than a two-piece plan,...
- David Gest in ABS CBN News
Gest said: "When we hang out we visit antique stores, play frisbee and go to KFC. He thinks if you peel the skin off the chicken, it makes it organic. He cracks me up."