- s having decorative ruffles or frills
- I am the luckiest girl alive," says Mizoe, who is wearing a pink frilly dress with a big flower accessory in her perfectly curled hair.
- Back of them stood a new, long, spacious building faced with marble and glass; inside it other crowds could be seen, swishing past its plate-glass panels like frilly fish in a .
- First stop is a store selling oddly streaked jeans, next a shop with frilly jackets and flowery coats.
News & Articles
Five-year-old Abbie Neitz was on all fours with her big brown eyes glued to the playground turf at Polliwog Park early Monday afternoon. She had seen a pink gem—matching her frilly top and Puma tennis shoes—twinkling under the sun but could no longer locate it.
June 13, 2013 - Easy Reader
- Riverbend: Excitement is back for Psychedelic Furs (June 12)
When film director John Hughes heard The Psychedelic Furs' "Pretty in Pink," he envisioned Molly Ringwald in pink T-shirts and frilly sweaters.
June 7, 2013 - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Niall Quinn in BBC Sport
Quinn added: "We don't need frilly players here, we need proper men and a big manager can bring us that type of player."
- Dita Von Teese in Metro
But if you're going out to the supermarket on a regular Wednesday wearing a sports jersey, people might wonder about your sanity. These aren't clothes. They're costumes. French maids might wear a white skirt with a frilly apron, but when a woman... Clinton Kelly http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Kelly_(TV_personality)&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHq8cMhdXuHcehQpDC-yeANlKQVIg Inland Valley Daily Bulletin http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_8719842&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHxwb2rcnXXGSK4MqwQCx_45uHNkw Mar 27, 2008
40076 51510 frilly Dita told Frock Me presenters Alexa Chung and Henry Holland: I just love wearing fancy frilly underwear under my clothes. It's like having my own little secret."