fresnel : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n French physicist who invented polarized light and invented the Fresnel lens (1788-1827)
News & Articles
- Fotodiox Announces High-Intensity LED Fresnel Lights for Film and Television
Powerhouse DY-200 LED Fresnel Light Offers Focusable, Dimmable, Cool Lighting Option (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Fotodiox/Fresnel/prweb10819223.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Catching individual molecules in a million with optical antennas inside nano-boxes
( ICFO-The Institute of Photonic Sciences ) Detecting one individual biomolecule amongst millions of other neighboring molecules has been technically impossible until now. Scientists at the Fresnel Institute and ICFO-The Institute of Photonic Sciences have devised the smallest optical device capable of detecting and sensing individual biomolecules at concentrations that are similar to those ...
June 10, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Museum needs help to save lighthouse lens
KITTERY, Maine — A rare second-order Fresnel lens that once guided ships at sea from the Boon Island lighthouse is in danger of losing its home at the Kittery Historical and Naval Museum.
June 7, 2013 - Portsmouth Herald
- Bart Stupak in Detroit Free Press
Restoring the Fresnel lens and allowing the lighthouse to operate will not only preserve its history and attract visitors, it will also enhance the lighthouse's primary function as a navigational aid,said Stupak.