- n a mural done with watercolors on wet plaster
- n a durable method of painting on a wall by using watercolors on wet plaster
- v paint onto wet plaster on a wall
- Parmesan cheese mixed with lime, spread over canvas, was used to waterproof the back of the frescoes of the Church of Santa Maria de Mur, of Catlonia, Spain, recently .
- First clue to the forgotten fresco's existence came to light when workmen moved the sarcophagus with the bones of the church's founder, discovered behind it bits of an old fresco .
- When Rivera brought men to photograph his fresco, they were sent away.
News & Articles
- Eclectic al fresco dining scene expands in Skokie
Dunkin Donuts on the 5100 block of Touhy Avenue is the latest in a growing number of Skokie eateries to offer al fresco dining. The Skokie Village Board’s unanimous approval last week comes just in time for warmer weather when diners enjoy their meals in the great outdoors. Or at least on a patio a few feet away from shelter. Dunkin Donuts, which sits next to Congregation Kol Emeth, will include ...
June 11, 2013 - Skokie Review
- People & Places: Street Party from St. John Health System
Martha and the Vandellas weren't around, but there was plenty of "Dancing in the Street" at the recent Street Party, St. John Health System's 20th annual al fresco fete.
June 11, 2013 - Tulsa World
- Nutrition with LeeAnn Weintraub: Eating outside for summer? Don't put food poisoning on the menu
Al fresco dining is a great way to get outside and enjoy the warmer weather. Summertime is ripe with opportunities to escape the heat of the kitchen and cook and eat outdoors.
June 10, 2013 - Los Angeles Daily News
- Francesco Rutelli in International Herald Tribune
We took this decision to verify conclusively if the cavity exists and if there are traces of the fresco,Rutelli said during a visit in Florence.
- Frank Sinatra in New York Times
However, if you do the Fresco Burrito Supreme Chicken it's got an enormous amount of sodium - 1,410 milligrams - which is a disaster,Dr. Sinatra said.
- Michael Treschow in just-food.com (subscription)
Unilever chairman Michael Treschow said: "I am extremely pleased that Jeroen van der Veer has agreed to become vice-chairman and senior independent director. I am also very pleased that Louise Fresco, Ann Fudge and Paul Walsh have agreed to be...