- v cook by immersing in fat
french-fry the potatoes
- The earlier hardships are scarcely fathomable to today's TV-watching, french-fry chomping young.
- Annual per capita french-fry consumption alone, for example, has increased from 2 lbs.
- McCain staffers had attempted to bar Delano and his crew from recording McCain's stop at Primanti Brothers, a local institution famed for its meat-and-french-fry sandwiches.
- Dave Dombrowski in Anaheim Angels
If we could move the fences out to the [french-fry stand] and win a pennant, I'd be all for it,Dombrowski joked at the time.
- Don Garber in Seattle Times (blog)
The truth is that no combination of solar, wind and nuclear power, ethanol, biodiesel, tar sands and used french-fry oil will allow us to power Wal-Mart, Disney World and the Interstate highway system -- or even a fraction of these things -- in the... James Howard Kunstler http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Howard_Kunstler&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHyyeyADJI_-zakCwSrFyF9vbPbDw The Capital Times http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.madison.com/tct/news/296335&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHxibUpUyURK1MnQYkDBb7pAoZMUA Jul 16, 2008
39898 51349 french-speaking We are proud to welcome Montreal, the second largest French-speaking city in the world and a multicultural metropolis whose residents are deeply passionate about the world's game, to Major League Soccer," Commissioner Garber said. "Joey...