- n a process that uses heat to separate a substance into its components
- n separation into portions
- Where corn stalks had rustled only two years before, giant cylindrical storage tanks marched row on row; instead of silos, towering fractionation columns glistened in the sun.
- Laymen who bitterly complain that they cannot find their way through the maze of multiplying medical specialties and subspecialties can take comfort: the fractionation of medical .
- Most of the time, Van Slyke and his advisers were right in their choice of projects to back, notably research with anti-TB drugs, the momentous blood-fractionation work of Harvard .
- Tony Abbott in Ninemsn
The government released the Flood Review of plasma fractionation arrangements in December last year and wrote to all state and territory health ministers to seek their views,Mr Abbott said. "The state and territory governments have not...