fractional : Definition, Usages, News and More
f rak shuh nuhl
- a constituting or comprising a part or fraction of a possible whole or entirety
a fractional share of the vote
- At a time when museums are generally priced out of auctions for top works of art, that donation method, known as fractional giving, has been responsible for a substantial portion .
- An eager, insistent clot of people pushes toward her, and somehow she manages to greet each well-wisher with a fractional recalibration of body language that suggests a wordless .
- Already on hand, said Foy, were $56 million worth of orders for refrigerator compressors, fractional horsepower motors, ball bearings, magnetos.
News & Articles
- Betfair Hollywood Park Results Saturday June 15th, 2013
Fractional/Final Time: 22.260, 45.980, 59.210, 00.000, 00.000, 1:06.130.
June 16, 2013 - Washington Examiner
- Lumenis Launches New Fractional Non-Ablative Laser Module, the ResurFX(TM), at the 22nd Annual Meeting of the German ...
The M22 Is Now the Only Multi-Application System With a True Fractional Non-Ablative Module, Enabling Physicians to Successfully Treat a Broad Range of Skin Conditions
June 14, 2013 - Marketwire
- Mountaineer Park Results Friday June 14th, 2013
Fractional/Final Time: 22.520, 46.960, 1:00.320, 00.000, 00.000, 1:14.480.
June 14, 2013 - Washington Examiner