foxhound : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n medium-sized glossy-coated hounds developed for hunting foxes
- America's first President was not only the father of his country but also the father of the American foxhound.
- George Washington and the American Foxhound America's first President was not only the father of his country but also the father of the American foxhound.
- Smallest member of the hound family, it has the same characteristics as the foxhound: keen scent, melodious voice (higher-pitched than the foxhound's), a fierce determination to .
News & Articles
- Tahoe Tails — Adoptable Pets in South Lake Tahoe
Toby is a great all-around dog, and we have no idea why he hasn’t found his new home after being at the shelter for three months. He is most likely a Harrier, which is a relative of the foxhound and beagle. Toby is a cheerful [...]
June 10, 2013 - Lake Tahoe News
- Pat Eddery in Sportinglife.co.za
With the season just over two weeks away, David felt it was time I came and have a canter on this two-year-old colt by Foxhound,said Eddery, whose racing club has a total of eight trainers.