four-year-old : Definition, Usages, News and More
- The terrorists didn't find them but took Smadar's husband and their four-year-old daughter hostage.
- The news of a four-year-old running, let alone swimming, away from home would upset any parent.
- Spira Footwear, a four-year-old company based in El Paso, Texas, makes the world's only shoes with actual springs in the soles.
- Ehud Olmert in ABC Online
Woe betide the people who celebrate the release of a beastly man who bludgeoned the skull of a four-year-old toddler,Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said in a statement before a private meeting with the families of the soldiers.
- Richard Branson in Reuters India
In the midst of all of this speculation and rumour, we must remember there is a family in pain and a little four-year-old girl is still missing,Branson said in a statement. "We must not lose sight of this fact. It is the only solid fact we...
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Independent Online
They say we want to give Iranians incentives but they think they are dealing with a four-year-old, telling him they will give him candies or walnuts and take gold from him in return,Ahmadinejad said.