- n the cardinal number that is the product of ten and four
- s being ten more than thirty
- Felled by an assassin's bullet forty years ago this month, Robert "Bobby" Kennedy personified the power of the possibility for positive change in the 1960s, a decade when America .
News & Articles
- Two swimmers prep in Seattle for Bering Sea crossing
Forty swimmers from 14 countries will swim from Russia to Alaska this summer. On Saturday, two of those swimmers were at Alki Beach in Seattle for a little warm-up. KING 5 Photojournalist Ron Sanford has their story
June 16, 2013 - KING5 Seattle
- Photo Gallery: Windsor High School Graduation
Forty-three graduating seniors received their dipolomas during Windsor High School’s commencement in Windsor, Vt., on June 14, 2013.
June 16, 2013 - Valley News
- ART BEAT: 'Forty Odd' opens in Woodstock
“Forty Odd,” an exhibit of selections from the Woodstock Artists Association and Museum’s permanent collection, opens with a reception on Saturday from 4 to 6 p.m. at the museum at 28 Tinker St., Woodstock.
June 14, 2013 - Kingston Daily Freeman
- Barack Obama in USA Today
Last night I think we set a record because it took us 45 minutes before we even started talking about a single issue that matters to the American people,Obama told the North Carolina crowd. "Forty-five minutes before we heard about health...