fornicator : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who commits adultery or fornication
- Jack (John Wilkes, 1727-1797) was also a rowdy, a beerhouse brawler, a blasphemer, a fornicator, a publisher of lewd and libelous literature.
- He was not a metaphysical monster but a cold-spirited fornicator.
- He has bought her drinks, and "a man who'd let a young girl get stocious drunk is almost as bad as a fornicator.
News & Articles
- Swedish Police Hunt Man Caught Having Sex With Bicycle [Video]
Swedish police are currently hunting a man who was caught having sex with a bicycle on camera. The cycle fornicator was caught after the bike’s owner decided to set up a camera outside his house to find out who had been slashing the tyres of the vehicle. The hooded individual is seen walking towards the... Read more » Swedish Police Hunt Man Caught Having Sex With Bicycle [Video] is a post from ...
June 24, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Yusuf al-Qaradawi in Ynetnews
Qaradawi said that gays deserved "the same punishment as any sexual pervert - the same as the fornicator. The schools of thought disagree about the punishment. Some say they should be punished like fornicators...... Some say we should throw them...