formica : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any of various plastic laminates containing melamine
- n type genus of the Formicidae
- He made his way to the formica counter, ordered a cheeseburger with mustard, lettuce, tomato and three more with the works.
- Three chairs surround a formica $ table standing flush against a wall.
- The formica top of the X-ray table had trauma debris all over it bits of asphalt, dirt and, of course, blood, with scraps of that useless white roll paper they put on exam .
- Kelly Ripa in Canada.com
I thought I was a Brady,said Ripa, who grew up in New Jersey. "I wanted to live in that beautiful, contemporary house in California, with all those earth tones and that orange Formica kitchen. We had an orange Formica kitchen, too."
- Roderick Deane in Sydney Morning Herald
The markets Formica serves in Europe and Asia are in good health, but the well-publicised weakness in the United States continues,Dr Deane said.
- George Pataki in Newsday
This room was dead storage. It had Formica doors and cardboard file cabinets stacked to the roof,Pataki said. "Now it is what it should be, a reception area where people from around the state can take pride when they come to their...