- v stop blaming or grant forgiveness
She cannot forgive him for forgetting her birthday
- v absolve from payment
I forgive you your debt
- The public and much of Hollywood would never forgive him; all his comeback attempts failed.
- Not to forgive is to be imprisoned by the past, by old grievances that do not permit life to proceed with new business.
- In short, to forgive is no longer just divine.
News & Articles
- Tix Now on Sale for I Forgive You, Ronald Reagan , Starring Patricia Richardson, PJ Benjamin, Robert Emmet Lunney
Tickets are now on sale for the limited engagement of John S. Anastasi's I Forgive You, Ronald Reagan, which will begin performances July 15 at Off-Broadway's Beckett Theatre at Theatre Row.
June 12, 2013 - Playbill
- CD Review: Black Sabbath's 'Thirteen' lives up to a legacy of gloom-and-doom
Perhaps we can forgive Ozzy Osbourne for saying, “I told you so.” It’s been 30 years since trailblazing heavy-metal group Black Sabbath recorded its last album of apocalyptic songs, and clearly, things have gotten a lot worse on Planet Earth. The gloom-and-doom sound of O
June 11, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Kyle Veazey's Daily Dish: Is Hollins' departure really that big of a deal?
Forgive me, but I can't get too worked up over Monday's news that Lionel Hollins will no longer be the Grizzlies coach. Bigger things concern me about that team.
June 11, 2013 - Memphis Commercial Appeal
- John Edwards in ABC News
In a statement released today, Edwards said, "I am Quinn's father. It was wrong for me ever to deny she was my daughter, and hopefully one day, when she understands, she will forgive me."
- Kate Winslet in FOXNews
You have to forgive me because I have a habit of not winning things,Winslet said as she opened what she acknowledged was a long acceptance speech.
- Pervez Musharraf in TIME
I hope the nation and the people will forgive my mistakes,Musharraf said.