- s affecting extreme elegance in dress and manner
- Despite their common heritage (Elvis) and heroes (the Beatles), the foppish Mods and sullen Rockers like nothing better than to crack one another's skulls.
- At the same time, Carol's former Lord Chamberlain Ernest Udarianu had flung his foppish self under a table.
- Her husband Carlo, a foppish ne'er-do-well, died in 1785; Napoleon was essentially his mother's creation.
News & Articles
- Doblin: Battle of Texans: Michael Sam vs. Ted Cruz
WHEN Michael Sam is finished playing in the NFL, he should run for the U.S. Senate from his home state of Texas. By then Ted Cruz, now the state's junior Republican senator, should have been relegated to the pages of history as a doughy-faced charlatan who once held court like a foppish noble in Louis XVI's France.
Feb. 17, 2014 - The Record