footwork : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the manner of using the feet
- n skillful maneuvering or dealing
she needs some fancy footwork to cover all those lies
- The hundreds of sharply tapered synthetic fibers that pad the bot's four appendages replicate the gecko's fancy footwork, including an elegant toe-curl release, to climb glass .
- By the age of eight, without knowing it, he'd taught himself the essentials of footwork: back to short balls, forward to fuller ones.
- The Navy got its full day in open court after one of its most noted fighting men did some quick footwork in the dark.
News & Articles
- Colts' Bradshaw gets the boot for open practice
INDIANAPOLIS -- Ahmad Bradshaw focused on his new Colts teammates' footwork as if he was watching a diamond cutter shape the world's largest gem. That the newly signed running back did it while wearing a gray walking boot on his surgically repaired right foot only elevated his concentration.
June 13, 2013 - Fort Wayne News-Sentinel
- Bills’ Dowtin a veteran in Pettine’s ‘D’
Linebacker Marcus Dowtin hones his footwork during the second day of Bills’ minicamp in Orchard Park. James P. McCoy/Buffalo News
June 13, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Tim Tebow: New York Jets' Flub Will Become New England Patriots' Gain
COMMENTARY | I'm not a fan of Tim Tebow when he gets under center. Each throw of the football makes me cringe a little. I'm a little unnerved that, as an armchair quarterback, I know the progressions better than Tebow. His footwork in the pocket can best be described as mediocre.
June 12, 2013 - Yahoo! Contributor Network via Yahoo! Sports
- LeBron James in Boston Globe (registration)
Paul Pierce is one of my favorite players,said James. "I always say, second to Kobe Bryant, he has some of the best footwork I've ever seen in a player. I love going against the best, and Paul Pierce is one of those guys."
- Lote Tuqiri in Stuff.co.nz
He killed them,Tuqiri said of his NSW teammate's effort against Tonga. "You've got to play what's in front of you, and he certainly did that. He was using dynamic footwork to get around people, and was breaking tackles. If he keeps...
- Boris Becker in ABC Online
Given he relies so much on his footwork, it's almost a miracle to come back,Becker told the BBC. "But all of a sudden he goes to Halle and ...... here we go. I wouldn't call him a dark horse because he's won the title before. On a good...