footbridge : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a bridge designed for pedestrians
- A woman crosses a footbridge between commercial buildings at Hong Kong's financial Central Business District on November 6, 2008.
- At that height, tree branches are thin and begin to wobble as animals climb on them, much as a suspension footbridge vibrates as people walk over it.
- Nor did they see what ultimately happened to the Crown Prince, who was found with fatal gunshot wounds on a footbridge between the billiards room and his house across the garden.
News & Articles
- Friends continue search for man
Friends of a New Milford photographer gathered at the Lovers Leap footbridge spanning Lake Lillinonah in New Milford early Thursday morning, set to resume searching for the man missing since Tuesday.
June 13, 2013 - WTNH-TV New Haven
- Footbridge will sink sailboating at J. Lake
JOHNSON LAKE — A footbridge to be built across the outlet canal on the east side of Johnson Lake will severely limit sailboats’ use of the canal after this year’s boating season.
June 7, 2013 - Kearney Hub
- Sailors will cut off from Johnson Lake after footbridge added
JOHNSON LAKE - A footbridge to be built across the outlet canal on the east side of Johnson Lake will severely limit sailboats' use of the canal after this year's boating season.
June 7, 2013 - Lexington Clipper-Herald
- Olli Rehn in Earthtimes.org
EU enlargement chief Olli Rehn said Greek and Turkish Cypriots should use "the momentum created by this courageous decision - and by the earlier removal of the footbridge by the Turkish Cypriot community - to rapidly take the next necessary steps to...
- Bayani Fernando in Philippine Star
With the pedestrians, especially the students, having their own footbridge to cross on, we are optimistic that we can speed up traffic on Legarda Avenue. With less obstruction, vehicles will be able to move faster,MMDA Chairman Bayani...
- Kevin Foley in ABC Online
Mr Foley told Parliament: "Leigh Whicker advised the outcome of initial estimates from consultants that indicated a cost of the project of $469 million excluding the costs of car parks, the western stand and footbridge."