fly-fishing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n angling with an artificial fly as a lure
- v fish with flies as lures
- Enjoys skiing, reading, fly-fishing and running, according to the newspaper Juneau Empire.
- Hubert Anglard, 55, a fly-fishing guide, says he has caught brown trout as large as 19 lbs.
- He thanked everyone for waiting, said he couldn't stay long because he had to go on to Butte, then said he was thinking of learning fly-fishing and looking for volunteers to teach .
News & Articles
- Working vacation for fishing guide - Sun, 16 Jun 2013 PST
The Grande Ronde River in June offers the rare pleasure of hot fishing and no crowds – a treat that’s savored as much by a fishing guide as it is by the average angler. “This is the most relaxing guiding I do all year,” said Clarkston-based outfitter Toby Wyatt as he stashed an arsenal of spinning and fly-fishing rods along the gunnels of his drift boat.
June 16, 2013 - The Spokesman-Review
- Colorado’s Wilder on the Taylor Introduces Master Guides Program
Lu Warner & Don Sabrowski to lead fly fishing, biking, ranching & equine outdoor activities for owners at Wilder Ranch. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/colorado/private-fly-fishing/prweb10816921.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb