fluency : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n powerful and effective language
fluency in spoken and written English is essential
- n skillfulness in speaking or writing
- n the quality of being facile in speech and writing
- Although the country produces hundreds of thousands of graduates each year, many lack the skills in some cases, fluency in English to be employed.
- Roston received language fellowships and a Fulbright travel grant which allowed him to spend two years building his fluency in Russian, at Berkeley and Moscow State.
- With Esperanto conferences, it was the level of fluency.
News & Articles
- Bluefin Media Announces Cultural Fluency Strategy via Original Spanish Content
Today, Bluefin Media’s ( http://www.Bluefinmedia.com ) Director of Spanish Operations, Ana Ayanegui, announced its cultural fluency strategy and business model for all of Bluefin Media’s Spanish sites. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10825309.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Lenape Recreates France for a Day
Stanhope — Students who study French at Lenape Valley Regional High School showcased their understanding of the culture and fluency in the language at the annual Foreign Language Village held during the school day in the gymnasium on May 23.
June 10, 2013 - The Township Journal
- Brazil vs. France: 5 Biggest Storylines to Watch
Luiz Felipe Scolari's Brazil play host to France in Porto Alegre on Sunday evening at the Arena do Gremio with a real need to put on a convincing performance for their home supporters. Last weekend's 2-2 stalemate with England at the revamped Maracana saw Selecao fans vent their frustrations on their side, as they once again struggled for fluency and struggled to show any real cohesion. That ...
June 8, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Arsene Wenger in SkySports
It was a battle, but in the first half I believe we were really on top of the game,said Wenger. "We had a lot of fluency in our game and at 1-0 we wanted to keep them under pressure, but in the second half they made a real battle of it....
- Gordon Brown in Times Online
You cannot but be impressed by his demeanour, his determination, not just his fluency, but his sympathy for the causes he represents,Mr Brown said yesterday.