- n a prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets
- She calls herself a "fragrance floozy," but she's no eccentric kook.
- CLAIRE TREVOR, 91, actress who specialized in playing the tough-talking floozy with a heart of gold; in Newport Beach, California.
- Commented the "floozy," Taxi-dancer Salo: "I bet his old wife's tickled to death he has to go back.
- Adrianne Palicki in PopMatters
That's my USP and why should I shy away from it? Even if I tried to be a floozy, I'd be a disaster. Even when I played a radio-jockey in Raj Kumar Hirani's film, I wore kurtas, skirts and other desi accessories. I'm not like a hip radio-jockey from... Vidya Balan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidya_Balan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEJWE8JaZyGK3N_1rdPa1QZoQTedg Sify http://www.google.com/url?q=http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/fullstory.php%3Fid%3D14561089&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGMoXwS0efvpx_jA22CvH5kSgRKhg Nov 14, 2007
38336 49560 floozy It's eight months later, and Tyra feels like this guy is following her, and he is," Palicki said. "The poor girl, she finally gets out of her rut of feeling like the town floozy, and she's getting her bearings ...... and then she's thrown...
- Jane Lynch in Entertainment Weekly
Echoing my initial scoop, Lynch says the SNL vet plays "this floozy alcoholic [named] Brenda Castle who got kicked out of her old school district for being inappropriate with her students. She's teaching at our school now. Of course, we hired her....