flinders : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n British explorer who mapped the Australian coast (1774-1814)
- n bits and splinters and fragments
it would have shattered in flinders long before it did that damage
- Alas, Anna also had a fiery temper -- not for nothing was she known as Whiplash Wallace -- and one night at a palace ball it blew their affair to flinders.
- Fishing craft were splintered, fishermen's shacks blown to flinders.
- Now, with their summer homes smashed to flinders, with even their beach, real estate so devastated that many an owner thought of letting it go in default of taxes, this .
News & Articles
- Final Metallurgical Tests Yield Jumbo Flake Graphite and Enhanced Purity for Flinders' Woxna Graphite Project, Sweden
Flinders Resources Limited . Mr. Martin McFarlane, President & CEO is pleased to provide an update on the metallurgical test programs and mine planning from the Woxna Graphite Project in Sweden.
June 19, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Flinders Announces Results of AGM
Flinders Resources Limited is pleased to announce that at the Company's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 , Messrs. Martin McFarlane, Michael Hudson, Mark Saxon, Nick ...
June 13, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Lance Armstrong in USA Today
It is an honor for the Livestrong name to be associated with plans to build the state-of-the-art Centre for Innovation in Cancer at Flinders Medical Centre,Armstrong said in a statement.
- Michael Pengilly in The Age
Kangaroo Island is still open for business and tourists should not be deterred from visiting one of South Australia's treasures,Mr Pengilly said. "Fire has closed Flinders Chase National Park, Kelly Hill Caves and Seal Bay National Park...
- Dale Tonge in sportnetwork.net
Tonge said: "I'm grateful to the gaffer here for taking me, and also to Simon Davey at Barnsley for letting me come here, and hopefully I can show what I can do. I've spoken to a few people including Scott Flinders, and they have had nothing but...