- n plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- n (heraldry) charge consisting of a conventionalized representation of an iris
- The last of the German Scouts laid away their fleur-de-lis Scout badges.
- The House of Bourbon's golden fleur-de-lis dropped low last week.
- Strutting through a rippling forest of fleur-de-lis flags, some 200,000 Quebeckers staged a joyous wake for the accord that failed -- the three-year effort to meet the province's .
News & Articles
- What You Give Will GrowSaint's All Pro Thomas Morstead
What You Give Will Grow was started in 2012. This orginization rasies funds to provide care and support to cancer patients and other cancer initiatives. On July 23rd Ruffino's on the River will host Thomas Morstead's kick off raffle. At a price of $2 a ticket, prizes up for grabs are 2 tickets to every home game, a dinner with him and his wife at Desi Vega's Steakhouse, a diamond Fleur-de-lis ...
July 23, 2013 - KATC 3 Lafayette