flex : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of flexing
he gave his biceps a flex to impress the ladies
- v contract
flex a muscle
- v exhibit the strength of
The victorious army flexes its invincibility
- v form a curve
- v bend a joint
flex your wrists
- v cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- The buzzword: "flex memory"--or "flex"--the way a board snaps back into its original shape in a turn or maneuver.
- Hukku, 45, wants i-flex to change that.
- The flex-fuel credit trims the m.
News & Articles
- My Fitbit Flex Hasn't Changed My Life, But It's Telling Me What's Wrong
I woke up this morning to the gentle buzz of the Fitbit Flex's silent alarm. It's one of the device's nicest features, despite having nothing whatsoever to do with fitness tracking. And that's the limitation I've found after spending two and a half weeks with a wearable fitness tracker: It integrates itself into my life in pleasant little ways, but at the end of the day, it leaves me on my own ...
June 14, 2013 - ReadWriteWeb
- 2013 Ford Flex Offers Versatility and 7-Passenger Seating
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- With so many options out there for a new crossover or SUV it's hard to know which one has everything you need. The new 2013 Ford Flex in Myrtle ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Pulse Electronics’ New mLUX Translucent Flex Antenna Enables Innovative Industrial Designs
Pulse Electronics Corporation , a leading provider of electronic components, introduces the mLUX Translucent Flex Antenna, which enables more innovative, creative, and impressive design effects for mobile devices.
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance