- s (of animals) carnivorous
- This is not bird flu or SARS or even the "flesh-eating bacteria" of tabloid fame.
- Severe invasive group a streptococcus is the official scientific name, but labels like "deadly flesh-eating bacteria" can be too deliciously terrifying to resist.
- What do jock itch, poison gas and flesh-eating bacteria have in common? Gregory Schultz, 56, thinks he has the answer.
News & Articles
- Redrum! Scary midnight movies to shine at Curtis Hixon
A haunted hotel. Flesh-eating zombies. Demonic possession. Finally the city may be onto something in its never ending quest to breathe life into downtown Tampa after dark.
June 12, 2013 - St. Petersburg Times Blogs
- AMS falls victim to zombie attack
HAMPTON — Life balloons littered the Atlanta Motor Speedway grounds Saturday morning as thousands of runners eventually succumbed to flesh-eating creatures during the Zombie 5K Run.
June 12, 2013 - Henry Daily Herald
- Tony Burke in Sydney Morning Herald
There's a reason why mulesing was introduced in the first place,Mr Burke said. "There is no good animal welfare outcome in a sheep being eaten to death by flesh-eating maggots."
- Eric Karros in MLB.com
If anything positive came out of the experience, I think he just slowed down a little bit,Karros said. "He learned to appreciate things more than he did before the incident. Let's put it this way: Who gets a flesh-eating disease? Where did...