- n the seed of flax used as a source of oil
- Walnuts, flaxseed and other vegetarian sources of omega-3 do not provide EPA and DHA but rather a precursor (alpha-linolenic acid) that the body must convert.
- I am a huge proponent of Omega-3 and flaxseed oil.
- So the department encouraged domestic production by pegging the price of flaxseed at $6 a bushel.
News & Articles
- SIU scientist discovers benefits in flaxseed
A diet enriched with flaxseed — considered a “super food” by many nutritionists — may be one way to prevent ovarian cancer or reduce the severity of the disease, according to a researcher at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine’s Carbondale campus.
July 7, 2013 - The State Journal-Register
- Barry Bonds in San Francisco Chronicle
The trainer brought the products into the Giants' clubhouse at Pac Bell Park "once a homestand," Bonds said, and that's where he used them. "When he said it was flaxseed oil, I just said, 'Whatever.' It was in the ballpark ...... in front of...
- Zab Judah in SportingNews.com
He's going to try to be at his best, but eating the flaxseed oil can't help him this time,Judah said. "I chased that boy for years. He's never wanted to fight me. I'm going to show him why he avoided me."
- Patrick Arnold in AFP
No, not in the least (plausible),Arnold said. "The 'Clear' was THG dissolved in the same stuff that's used for that non-toxic anti-freeze. Tasted horrible. I guess it's possible that Barry had never tasted flaxseed oil and said, 'Well, I...