- n a policeman who patrols a given region
- n a foot afflicted with a fallen arch; abnormally flattened and spread out
- He just wants to tell the story, in uninflected, police-procedural fashion; the movie is like a flatfoot following a suspicious trail with no special intuition but an admirable .
- The dance they had vaguely in mind was to be done flatfoot.
- Why that dirty flatfoot wasn't even a Roman.
News & Articles
- Police headlines
75 pounds of pot foundLaw enforcement agencies from Clark and Champaign counties recovered 75 pounds of marijuana early Tuesday morning after they executed a search warrant at a home on Flatfoot Road in Champaign County, according to a press release.
Aug. 13, 2013 - Springfield News-Sun
- 75 pounds of pot recovered
Law enforcement agencies from Clark and Champaign Counties recovered 75 pounds of marijuana early Tuesday morning after they executed a search warrant at a home on Flatfoot Road in Champaign County. Authorities declined to provide details of the case Tuesday evening, but said criminal felony charges are pending. The case involved deputies from the Champaign County Sheriff’s Office, as well as ...
Aug. 13, 2013 - WHIO-TV 7 Dayton