flatmate : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an associate who shares an apartment with you
- Chepchumba, who spent most of the race looking round for Loroupe, her flatmate and training partner who trailed in 13th place, took the bronze.
- Lee-Potter says she owes a lot to an early flatmate who taught her not to cut tomatoes in the shape of waterlilies.
- John Amabile in Glasgow Sunday Mail
John said: "I used to ring up the Chinese takeaway when I lived on my own and order a chicken fried rice. I would then confirm with an invisible flatmate that they wanted a lemon chicken so the person on the phone would not think I was L being...
- Tony Cunningham in guardian.co.uk
My confidence in victory is growing by the glass,says Tony Cunningham, who sent his drunken ramblings before Anderson taught Cricket a lesson outside off. "Although to be honest we have about as much chance of winning as my flatmate has of...
- Sarandeep Singh in Hindustan Times
He is one of the few players in the team who can win you a match from any situation, on any terrain,says Sarandeep, the off spinner who now plays for Himachal Pradesh. "As a flatmate, he was very helpful and warm. Whenever he returned home...