- v freeze rapidly so as to preserve the natural juices and flavors
- The $1,000,000 300-acre farm includes a hatchery and a flash-freeze processing plant.
- That would flash-freeze the peace process, which London considers preferable to allowing the total collapse that would result if Ulster Unionist leader David Trimble carries out .
- That basic dilemma explains the Israeli prime minister's decision over the weekend to flash-freeze the process and even moot plans to fence off the Palestinians into Israel's own .
- JJ Abrams in AceShowbiz (blog)
Posting a message on the sci-fi film's official Facebook page, director JJ Abrams wrote, "We're just making final tweaks to the movie -- we should be totally locked next week. Then we're going to flash-freeze it so it's totally fresh for you in May....