- n a freshwater pond with fish
- Of some 185 pieces shown, many would have looked well on a moonlit night behind a fishpond, half covered with ivy.
- On the property is a fishpond with a little waterfall.
- Because to the British mind a nude woman is not unseemly so long as she is disguised as a lifeless ornament in a fishpond or a Grecian statuet, Britons who want to see a comely .
News & Articles
- Permit sought to fix damaged fishpond
Waikoloa Development Co. is seeking a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers permit to rebuild the Kuualii fishpond rock wall, dredge sand from the pond and restore the beach at Anaehoomalu Bay in South Kohala. The rock wall and 4-acre pond were damaged by the March 11, 2011, tsunami generated by a magnitude-9.0 earthquake off the eastern coast of Japan.
June 16, 2013 - West Hawaii Today
- Jose de Venecia in Balita.org
All we have to do is teach the Filipino fishpond entrepreneurs the technology,de Venecia said.
- Joseph Estrada in ABS CBN News
Well, dinner was:I'm fond of native food. I own a fishpond here and my own poultry and my own vegetable garden. So I eat a lot of vegetables nowadays,Estrada said during a phone interview on ANC's "Strictly Politics" talkshow Tuesday night.