- s pleasing in appearance especially by reason of conformity to ideals of form and proportion
a fine-looking woman
- I'm 83 years old, but I'm as healthy as one can be, and still a fine-looking gentleman.
- So highly placed, Bobby naturally encounters many fine-looking women to leer at and linger among: indeed, his wife's political enemies plant them in his path, hopingin vain .
- True to this idea, early Christian art portrayed the Devil as a fine-looking angel, with only a slightly dark coloring to suggest his fall from grace.
News & Articles
- Specialized Venge Expert Di2 review
When the Specialized Venge first arrived with its radically different aero shaping, to say that it polarised opinion would be an understatement. However, its appearance is now more accepted and the Expert is a fine-looking machine, the upward arch of its top tube combining with the Comp-Set stem to achieve a negative angle that looks positively aggressive. Highs: Perfectly pitched handling ...
July 5, 2013 - BikeRadar
- William Wills in The Age
Wills wrote: "They are troublesome and nothing but the threat to shoot them will keep them away; they are however, easily frightened, and although fine-looking men, decidedly not of warlike disposition."
- Lou Piniella in MLB.com
We need to cover a few of his holes and we're going to do a little bit of that this winter,Piniella said. "He's a fine-looking young athlete and there aren't that many guys in the big leagues who drive the ball to right-center field like...