fiesta : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an elaborate party (often outdoors)
- Shamans in Ecuador perform a soul-cleansing ritual at Peguche Falls during the Inti Raymi fiesta, an ancient Incan celebration of the sun.
- This doomed pair, plus a lively cast of romantically reckless expatriates, head to Pamplona for the annual fiesta, where they drink vast amounts of wine, hook up, betray one .
- Or you can log on to the fiesta's website in advance to offer your services as a crew member.
- Roy Bourgeois in FOXNews
There is a good possibility we'll shut the school,Bourgeois said. "If we do, we're going to gather here next year for a fiesta."
- Bob Stoops in Dallas Morning News
We can't do anything about it,Stoops said. "For us to sit here and make an issue of it is not going to come off the right way, so we're going to get ready to play the next game. We're looking forward to the Fiesta Bowl."
- Brady Quinn in Forbes
Winning this award makes me look forward to Saturday night that much more,Quinn said. "When you go back and look at it, the so-called rivalry between me and Troy pretty much began with last year's Fiesta Bowl. Things just kind of went on...