- n the outer and thinner of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
- This procedure uses segments of the fibula, the secondary bone in the lower leg, to replace large sections of bone elsewhere in the body that are missing or damaged as a result of .
- Pistorius, who was born with a congenital condition of no fibula bones in his legs and had both feet amputated when he was 11 months old, is already a lock for the Paralympic .
- She feels something snap; she has fractured the shaft of her tibia and fibula, the two bones of the lower leg.
News & Articles
- PBT: Nash should be on minutes cap, trainer says
Well, it seemed obvious to the rest of us, too. Steve Nash , at age 39 with a chronically bad back and coming off a broken fibula, didn’t exactly get to take it easy this season. His minutes per game increased to 32.5, up from the season before in Phoenix.
June 15, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Lakers trainer hints Steve Nash should be on minutes cap next season
Well, it seemed obvious to the rest of us, too. Steve Nash, at age 39 with a chronically bad back and coming off a broken fibula, didn’t exactly get to take it easy this season. His minutes per game increased to 32.5, up from the season before in Phoenix. When the Lakers were making their…
June 15, 2013 - NBC Sports: ProBasketballTalk
- Pal-Mac's Phillips headed for Aquinas College
After breaking and dislocating her tibia and fibula in September, Allison Phillips thought her track career might be over. The Palmyra-Macedon sprinter recovered quickly and competed in the New York state indoor track championships in March. The senior is going to continue her track career at Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, Mich., this fall. With her coaches and family watching, Phillips signed ...
June 12, 2013 - Gates-Chili Post