fica : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system
- Unemployment compensation, which implies that she paid fica, and medicare because unemployment is the only thing they mentioned.
- The we-know-better crowd are also worried that any partial privatization of Social Security might give the average Jill the heretical idea that those fica deductions from her .
- ON reagan, james, you left out that by raising FICA, lowering the personal income tax, and lower the highest marginal rates, Reagan significantly reduced the progressivity of the .
News & Articles
- Social Security
Re: Star Parker’s June 11 column, “It’s time to scrap Social Security”: Scrap Social Security? Well, let’s look at the facts. President Franklin Roosevelt, a Democrat, introduced the Social Security (FICA) Program.
June 21, 2013 - Ventura County Star
- North Adams Finance Committee to recommend full $36.49 million budget
Wednesday June 19, 2013 NORTH ADAMS -- The Finance Committee voted unanimously Tuesday night to recommend the proposed $36.49 million fiscal 2014 budget, along with revised Compensation and Classification Plans, to the City Council next Wednesday. The proposed budget is $118,119 less than a draft budget reviewed previously by the committee, a decrease attributed to adjustments made in
June 19, 2013 - North Adams Transcript
- Tim May in sportal.com.au
FICA chief executive Tim May said: "The players and FICA feel very strongly that to preserve a healthy balance between 'club/franchise cricket' and international cricket, that the ICC needs to create a window in its international programming, or...
- Malcolm Speed in Hindu
The board is concerned that FICA is currently representative of only five player associations which are recognised by their respective boards,said Speed.
- Dinanath Ramnarine in Jamaica Observer
I'm surprised, I'm disappointed, I'm shocked,Ramnarine told CMC Sports from Trinidad. "I can't believe we will go back down this road again. We have a ruling, we have an ICC ruling, a FICA ruling which we are bound by. They are now...